Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tag | Get to know me.

I've been skimming through page after page looking for new blog tags as I really enjoy filling them out. I love reading what other bloggers write on these too because it's an easy way to get to know the person behind the blog without coming across slightly creepy. I found these two which I don't think i've filled out before. So feel free to take them and fill them out, let me know in the comments and i'll have a nosey! Also, remember if you'd like to exchange blog buttons, leave a comment or email me and i'll happily yours on here!
As always to add cuteness to the post via weheartit.com
1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars
Probably Garnier's Pure Deep Pore Anti-Blackhead Wash. I've been using it for a month or so now and it's really changed my skin. I'm not as blotchy anymore, my blackheads are disappearing and I don't get as many spots, so I feel a lot more comfortable with my skin now.

2. What is your skin care secret/passed down tip
My Mum always tells me to make sure to moisturise. It's not a secret, everybody should moisturise, really.


3. What is your hair care secret? 
Don't wash it too much and always use a heat defence spray when using appliances.

4. What is your diet rule? 
I'm a big girl so saying I have a diet rule would be stupid. But when I lost weight a few years ago it was through doing a lot of walking and eating jacket potatoes and beans all the time. Cutting out chips, crisps, chocolate and fizzy drinks, which are all my down fall. I was quite proud of myself for achieving it by myself. I'm definitely making 'losing weight' a priority in the new year.


5. Workout tips? 
I would say walk instead of taking a bus/taxi/driving. Use an exercise bike for an hour a day (to begin with) if you're uncomfortable going out running. Use a roller ball to tighten up your stomach. Take the stairs instead of lifts/escalators. There you go.


6. What perfume is your secret weapon?
I love 'Heiress' by Paris Hilton, I can't stand the woman but her perfume is really nice. 
I also love Jasper Conran.



7. An item of clothing that always turns heads?
None, really. I don't dress to impress.



8. Most treasured piece of jewelry?
The ring that Alex got me last year that says 'I love you' on it and has a dangly heart.



9. Who is your style crush? 
Michelle Williams always has really cute outfits and Zooey Deschanel.



10. Tell us something we don’t know about you?
I love novelty t-shirts, i'm currently wearing a Ghostbusters one that I got from the men's section at Primark last week. I love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. When did you first start wearing makeup?
I started wearing make-up when I was about 13-14. I was a tomboy before I tried make-up.
2. How did you learn to put on makeup?
I just watched my cousins apply their make-up and followed what they did. I also got addicted to YouTube videos pretty early on, too. I especially love BubzBeauty on there. She's amazing.
3. Favorite Brand?
I don't really have one. I like Maybelline quite a lot and L'Oreal has some really good make-up.
4. Do you like wearing foundation & if so, which do you use?
I love wearing foundation, it covers my imperfections and makes me feel more confident. The foundation that I currently use it L'Oreal's True Match foundation in 'Rose Ivory'.
5. Favorite lipstick, lip-gloss and lip liner? 
I have this one lipstick which I can't think the name of right now, but it's like a coral colour and looks really nice against my skin tone. 
6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?
I don't wear falsies. I hate the idea of applying them and then taking them off. 
7. Favorite eye shadow color? 
Neutrals are my go-tos. I'm not a fan of colour on the eye, just browns, beiges and creams for me.
8. What’s your favorite daytime look?
Foundation, concealer, bit of blusher, thin coat of mascara, smudge of eyeliner and i'm good to go.
9. Do you have a makeup collection:
Of course.
10. Favorite makeup brush? 
I don't have any.....I know, what kind of make-up fan am I? But I'm not really into the idea of spending £10 on one little brush, I'd rather used the finger or the cheap things in eyeshadow kits.
11. Do you like wearing bronzer?
No. I'm way too pale for bronzer.
12. Favorite mascara?
MUA.
13. Where do you keep your makeup?
I keep my make-up in the free Avril Lavigne bag I got with her perfume. I love it but the studs are really annoying/painful when they come out.
14. Favorite YouTube guru(s)?
Bubz Beauty, she's amazing.
15. Do you wear blush? 
Yup!
16. Do you copy any of the celebrity’s makeup?
Not really. I try some out when i'm bored.
17. Favorite makeup artist?
I don't know....is that weird? That i'm a beauty blogger who has no favourite make-up artist?
18. What’s your favorite nighttime look?
Same as daytime just with a smokey eye and more eyeliner.
19. Favorite concealer?
I don't really have one. I use Natural Collection's Cover Up currently, but it's not really good for under eye circles. So, i'm looking into finding a new one.
20. Favorite eye shadow primer?
I don't use any primers. I've been meaning to pick one up, but haven't found one that pleases me. That sounds weird.
21. Where do you buy your makeup?
Superdrug. Asda. Boots. No snobby make-up counters for Laura.
22. Favorite toner?
I don't use toner....
23. Favorite eye shadow palette and blush palette?
I use an old one from Elysee. I think it was the first palette I got and it's still working well for me.
24. Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?
Matte. I really don't like shimmer shadows.
25. Favorite eyeliner?
MUA in Brown.
26. Do you wear makeup everyday? 
No. I let my skin breathe at least once a week. 
27. Favorite powder?
Natural Collection's pressed powder in 'Cool' always works well for me. It soaks up any oil that's appeared during the day and gives me a nice finish.
28. Favorite makeup remover?
Garnier's Pure Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash to begin the cleaning process and then T-Zone's Anti-Bacterial Cleaner to remove any i've missed and my eye make-up.
30. Would you go somewhere without wearing makeup? 
Probably. Depends on how my skin looks, to be honest.

3 comments:

  1. I love little tags like these, their always so run to read and fill out! I love your blog, it's ever so lovely and I'm a new follower :) I'd love to do a button swap with you as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thank you. I know, me too. These are always something I look out for on a blog :)

      Adding your button as we type? :)

      Delete
    2. Aw why thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x