Monday, October 15, 2012

REVIEW | Makeup | MUA's Mosaic Bronzer.

As I've mentioned in previous reviews, I really like the MUA brand of make-up. It's cheap and really good quality. The thing that drew me toward today's product was, of course, the design. I have never seen a blusher/bronzer with so much effort put into the design before. This is just lovely. As you can see the bronzer has a mixture of lovely warm colours like browns, pinks and creams, which when blended together give the cheeks a gorgeous natural glow.


This particular one is Shade 2: 'Sunkissed Glow'. I've always been a pale girl, so I've always been a little bit afraid of using a bronzer as they always seem too dark on me, but this one just seemed to drag me in with the design alone. I will admit unless I have a foundation a tad shade darker on, it does look a little too dark but that's the only thing I can say is a problem for me. Besides that it is a really lovely bronzer and i'd definitely recommend it to anyone and for £2.50 you can't go wrong!


This is a picture of me wearing the bronzer, not too sure if you can see it properly, but it is really lovely. The bronzer and all of MUA's make-up is available in most Superdrug stores.

What do you think? Have you tried MUA's bronzers before?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x