Monday, October 29, 2012

REVIEW | Re-Gen Cream.

hello lovelies!
Today's post is quite a long one, so be prepared. This is a review on a lovely product called 'Re-Gen Cream' I'd never heard of the Re-Gen brand before, but whilst I was looking on the shelves of Home Bargains for some more rescue oil, I came across this. The first thing that appealed to me was that it was in a cream form, so it would be a lot easier to apply than an oil, so I decided to buy it and give it ago. See if it would help out my skin or not.





Re-Gen Cream is basically a cream version of Bio-Oil in my opinion, or a cheaper alternative like Rescue Oil. It contains almost identical ingredients and claims to do the same as Bio-Oil, but for a lower price of under £4. Even though the packaging is pretty basic, I adore that it shows you all the information you need about the product. This is definitely a + for me. As you can clearly read below it claims to: 

prevent / reduce stretch marks, 
improve the look of scar tissue, 
improve sagging / wrinkled skin, 
moisturise dry skin, 
protect against wind / water, 
reduces the appearances of blemishes / pigmentation marks & 
makes skin soft and supple.

It contains PCL Liquid for skin 're-gen' (wink wink) as well as Vitamin E, Lavendar, Calendula, Chamomile and Rosemary Oils which all aid in the skin repairing process. As you can see it claims to do a lot and for the price, it seems like something that every girl should have in her beauty regime. But does it work?


I didn't expect much from this cream but....it really has changed my skin a LOT. It doesn't stop spots or blemishes appearing, but it does aid in the healing process and also makes the darkened pigments fade a lot quicker than they would naturally. Any spot leftovers on my skin would usually take a couple months to fade, but with this it takes probably a few weeks or less, which is amazing. 

I apply this as a moisturiser twice a day, so after using my face wash, cleanser and spot cream, I apply a thin layer of this all over my face and make sure to massage it into problem areas where scar tissue is or redness is and it works wonders. I didn't expect much from this at all but it's made me feel a lot more comfortable when i'm not wearing make-up,, so I'd definitely say that this is an amazing product and recommend it to everyone to put it into their beauty regime.

You get 125ml for I think £3.99 (Home Bargains) and it lasts absolutely ages. I've had it at least three months now and i've still got half the tub left over, so it's well worth the money and it works! So what more could you ask for? (Can be bought online from Amazon HERE)

What do you think? Have you tried Re-Gen Cream before?
Laura x | Follow