Sunday, October 07, 2012

Primark Shoe Haul!

Hello lovelies!
I've been wanting some new shoes lately for Autumn/Winter and my boots from last year were leaking, so they weren't any good, especially if we get snow this year (fingers crossed!). So, my Mum promised to get me some new boots, if I could decide on a pair and I bought myself two new pairs of shoes. So, here are the pictures :)


I am in love with the boots, they are so comfortable and easy to wear. The Converse-esque pumps are pretty basic, I love this style but i'd never spend all that money on ONE pair of Converse, so I bought these which are just as good, in my opinion. Lastly, the checked pumps. I love these, they are so pretty and comfortable.


I got all these shoes for.......wait for it.....under £40.00! So, you can see why I would never pay out a lot for one pair of Converse shoes, I can get all of these for that price.

So, what do you think? Would you purchase any of these?

2 comments:

  1. Fluffy boats for sure, they are beautiful!xo

    daily-hoot.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and for the price it's a steal! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...