Wednesday, 10 October 2012

New Beauty Buys!

Hello lovelies!
This is a quick post to show off a few things that i've bought this weekend. 
Three of the four are just top-ups as I've ran out of them.


Natural Collection's Black Cherry nail polish - I got this mainly because all NC's products are 3 for £5 and I needed a 'filler' and also because I thought it looked Christmas-y. I had a Collection 2000 polish called 'Winter Rose' that I loved but it dried up and I couldn't find it on their stand, so I chose this one instead. It's really pretty, I'll do a review soon!

L'Oreal's True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory - This was a top-up. I reviewed this before for you guys and as I said in the review, I love it. It's a really good match for my skin tone and it doesn't make my face look caked on, so I definitely would recommend it to you guys to try.

Bella Scented Body Mist - Again, this is a top-up. If you've never tried these before i'll explain. It's from a 'Twilight' gift set, where there's three different scents for each main character and this one is my favourite. It smells of coconut and it is gorgeous! I'd also recommend this to you guys :)

Natural Collection's Cover Up in Fair - TOP-UP. I've been using this for a few months now and it's really nice and easy to blend. It matches my skin tone perfectly and covers up any blemishes/spots/dark circles that I might happen to have at a certain point. It's a really nice concealer.

So, that's that. I quick post for you guys for today.
Have you tried any of these before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x