Friday, October 05, 2012

TAG: I just want you to know who I am.

I don't have any more beauty posts for today, so I thought I'd post a little 'About Me' tag. I love these sort of posts as I am a nosey person by nature and I love to see what other people write on these things, so here's one for everyone else that are like me!

This is the most recent picture of me, hiya!

1. Are you named after anyone?
I don't think so. My Mum sent my Dad to register me and he came back and my name was Laura. My Mum wanted to call me Louise and my Dad wanted to call me Nora, so I guess he put them together....quite smart for my Dad.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, family drama.

3. Do you have kids?
Nope.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Well, I doubt it.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes. My Mum hates it.

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?
I'd like to for charity or something, but I don't know if I'd actually do it. *Scaredy Cat*

7. What's your favorite cereal?
I can't stand any cereal, it's disgusting.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Usually their hair...

9. What is your eye colour?
A grey/blue, according to Alex.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings. But I do like scary movies, though.

11. Favorite smells?
Vanilla and coconut.

12. Summer or winter?
Winter. I hate Summer because it's way too hot and people tend to go out with hardly anything on. I hate my arms and I don't like wearing skirts, so I basically just roast in Summer. In Winter you can put five layers on and still look normal AND Winter means Christmas!

13. Computer or television?
Computer. You can have anything on the computer from tv, so a computer is actually a heck of alot better.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Disneyland, Paris. Loved it, hoping to get back there one day.

15. Do you have any special talents?
No.

16. Where were you born?
Pontefract. Sadly.

17. What are your hobbies?
Blogging, listening to music, reading, watching movies and I like reorganising my bedroom.

18. Do you have any pets?
Nope, both my gorgeous doggies are in heaven now. I really miss them. I want to get a new dog, but it feels like i'd be betraying them in some way, so i'm leaving it for now.

19. Favorite movie?
There's too many to name, but usually I say 'Keith' starring Jesse McCartney & Elisabeth Harnois. It's sad, but it's just a good film! Have you seen it?

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. I have four half-brothers and a half-sister. Although, I only consider two of them my real siblings as I grew up with them, i've not met the others, yet. Weird, I know.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Growing up I wanted to be: a teacher, an anthropologist (thanks to Bones), an artist and an interior designer. But now, I don't really know, my life has no direction at the minute.

22. Is there anything in life you would like to accomplish that you haven't yet?
Having my own family, getting a job that I like and pays well and being able to be independent.

23. One secret you don't mind sharing with us?
I don't really have any secrets, to be honest.

24. How do you like to relax? 
I usually just go on the internet or put some music on or get in a bath.

25. What was your last major purchase?
Uhm....I bought three pairs of shoes from Primark the other day, if that counts. I don't like spending a chunk of money on one thing when I can get more for that price.

26. What can you cook very well?
Microwave meals.

27. What is your favourite holiday and why?
Christmas! Always has been, always will be. Besides the presents, Christmas just makes me feel happy and warm inside. Unlike most families, my Christmas is just spent with my Mum, Dad, brother and boyfriend, our so called 'family' don't bother with us for some reason....even though we literally live about 3 miles from all the family.

28. What is one tv show that you don't really like?
Shows like TOWIE or Made in Chelsea...how did these people get their own tv show?

29. If given a million pounds, what is the first thing you would do with it?
Buy my parents a house far away from here.

30. What kind of people do you like being around?
I like being around people who are funny. People who take everything too serious do my head in, lighten up!

31. What is your one embarrassing moment?
When I was younger I was at one of my brothers rugby matches and I was playing at the side of the field and I slipped and got mud all over my new coat. All the families started staring at me, none of them came to help though!

32. What one makeup mistake did you used to make?
I used to wear a foundation too dark for me, but I thought it looked good....if only i'd had a brain back then about make-up.

33. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Pizza! Or chicken!

34. Have you got any tattoos? If not, would you like one?
Nope, I don't. I want one, but i'm too scared. My Mum says the outline is okay, but the colouring in feels like a cig burn. So, if I did get one, I'd just get a little outline of something.

35. What is your one staple clothing item?
A warm coat.

36. Do you have any bad habits?
I clear my throat a lot and it annoys the crap out of my boyfriend. I can't help it though, after eating my throat feels jammed and during the day it feels tight, so clearing it is the only way it feels better.

37. If you were to be reincarnated into an animal, what would you be and why?
A bird, then I could go wherever I wanted.

38. Do you think money is happiness?
I think money aids in the happiness process. Money can give you all the things you want and take you wherever you want, so that can give you happiness. Not having money holds you back, I think.

39. Are you OCD about anything?
Nope.

40. Have you ever been abroad?
Paris....and that's it.

41. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Nope.

42. What is your favourite colour of nail polish?
I like neutrals a lot, but I love a red sparkly one that I own from the Collection 2000 brand. Can't think of the name, but it's very Christmas-y.

43. If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?
I'd want to be someone on a film set or something so that I could see what it's really like in Hollywood.

44. How tall/short are you?
I am 5ft 4in. So, a short arse! My Mum is smaller than me, so I like standing next to her, makes me feel tall :]

45. If you were to dye your hair, what colour would it be?
I love reds. But Alex says they always look ginger on me! 

46. What are you wearing right now? 
PJ pants, grey tank top, grey cardigan and my Union Flag slippers.

47. Best present you ever received?
Going to Paris.

48. Are you religious?
Not in the slightest.

49. Cheapest makeup product you own?
Probably something from the MUA brand.

50. Last thing you ate?
A slice of pepperoni pizza.

51. How are you sitting/standing right now?
Currently sat on Al's parents couch.

52. Who else is in the room as you are answering this?
Alex.

53. Who are you closer to, Mum or Dad?
Probably, my Mum.

54.What do you think is the coolest accent?
I love Irish accents <3

Feel like you know me a little better now? Ha! Let me know if you do it and leave the link!
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. I agree with you about prefering to be with people who are funny rather than too serious. Oh and how gorgeous are you? :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hate people taking everything serious, I feel like slapping them and saying 'lighten up!'

    Haha, thank you! You too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x