Thursday, October 04, 2012

REVIEW | Garnier's Pure Anti-blackhead Deep Pore Wash.

Hello lovelies!
About a month ago, I came across Garnier's Pure Anti-blackhead Deep Pore Wash in Superdrug and saw that it was on sale for £1.15. I'd been thinking about getting a new face wash as i'd run out of the one that i'd been using before and Avon had taken it off their website (boo!). So, after having a quick look on the back and seeing that it had Salicylic Acid in it, I bought it and have been using it day and night for about a month now.



I can honestly say that this product has done wonders to my skin. The pores in my nose and around that area have noticeabley cleared up and my skin feels soft and looks quite radiant. This product has really surprised me, to be honest, I didn't expect much from it (I never do) as no other product has done much for me before, but I will definitely be repurchasing this one.


The product itself is really nice on the skin, as it is a light exfoliator, it has tiny blue beads that gently remove dead skin and dirt, but also is a little creamy. It has a light scent of cucumber which smells lovely and leaves the skin feeling really refreshed and clean. I love the slight glow it gives my skin and that I feel a little more confident with my skin when i'm not wearing make-up, it really has given my skin a boost!

Have any of you guys tried this product? What do you think to it?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...