Friday, October 19, 2012

RAMBLE | TBBT & The Perks.

 My week has been extremely long and boring. I've been at my boyfriends house for the past three days and his family is decorating, so we've been stuck to his bedroom to avoid getting messy, so that wasn't too fun. I'm sorry that I haven't posted properly in a few days, I haven't had chance to take any new pictures or even buy anything new actually, but i'm hoping that will change tomorrow. It's my big brother's birthday today (he's twenty five!) so we're going over to Huddersfield to surprise him and hopefully go into town and do some shopping!

I'm not really sure what this post is for but I didn't like the look of my blog updates being from days ago, so feel free to leave at this point because this post might just descend into babble...

from weheartit.com. love this!

Whilst I was at my boyfriends house, to pass the time we watched the entire season five of The Big Bang Theory. I got it for my birthday and hadn't caught up with it, so we watched all twenty three episodes over the course of three days. Have any of you guys seen it? I absolutely adore it. I've been a fan since day one and it's still just as good as it was back then....maybe even better! If you're in the majority that haven't seen it, i'd definitely recommend it. Don't be put off by the science stuff in the show though (I don't understand science at all, so you'll be fine), the comedy and the characters make up for that. It's actually something that i'd recommend to everyone.
 You'll love all the characters ESPECIALLY Sheldon :)

from weheartit.com

My boyfriend recently bought me 'Perks of being a Wallflower' the book as i've been wanting to see the film for ages, but I like to read the books beforehand and see the difference from page to screen. I am almost to part three of the book already (I usually take forever to read an entire book, so this is good!) and I really like it. I'm a big fan of that kind of writing, y'know the journal kind of thing, it reminds me a lot of 'Thirteen Reasons Why' as that is set out in the same kind of style. I honestly can't wait to see the film though. I want to see if this Emma Watson character is better than the one in the Ballet Shoes because that was boring and a bad choice to try and leave Hermione behind. in my opinion.

Alex and I are also going to see Ross Noble at Sheffield City Hall tomorrow. I'm excited, but i'm not really a big fan of his, I just bought tickets for Al's birthday. I can't wait to see John Bishop next weekend though!

Did anyone catch the new Vampire Diaries episode? (highlight to continue reading)
I cannot believe they turned Elena into a vampire already. I know she got turned in the first book, but the whole series has been about stopping that from happening, so i'm not sure what they're going to do to get a season five of the show. I like Elena, but she is a bit boring...and they killed Alaric in the last season, so i'm not a happy bunny about that!

I warned you this would be a babble post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...