Sunday, 23 September 2012

Weekend Wishlist #1.

Hello lovelies!
I know, I know, I posted already today but I made this yesterday and forgot to post it. This is my first ever 'Weekend Wishlist' and I made it because I can't seem to find jeans to fit me, so I was looking on different websites and decided that the Inspire collection from New Look is perfect for me! The prices on the jeans are a little pricey, but if they're going to last a long time I think it's worth it. So without further ado, here is my first ever weekend wishlist:


Inspire Mid Blue Worn Skinny Jeans - £26.99
Inspire 2pk Red and Black Bubblehem Vests - £12.99
Inspire Red Zip Up Hoodie - £14.99
Inspire Shell Pink Diamante Skull T-Shirt - £14.99
Inspire Burgundy Lace Insert Sleeveless Shirt - £12.99
Black Leather-Look Star Studded Buckle Hi-Tops - £25.00 (on sale)

All these items are from the Inspire collection from New Look, I attempted to put links to each item but it wasn't working for some reason, so here's the link to the website.

So, what do you think? Would you wear these choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x