Sunday, September 30, 2012

This is a Doctor Who post.

If you haven't seen 'The Angels Take Manhattan' yet then go away! This is my post about the episode and my sad feels.

Image by this talented lady (link) (click and drag)



My relationship with Doctor Who only started a year ago when my boyfriend got super excited that it was coming back for a new series, so like a good girlfriend I sat and watched it and.... I loved it! I particularly love the chemistry between the Doctor, Amy and Rory and I shipped them all!

So, last nights episode broke my heart. I loved it for those three together and now that they've been killed, i'm not sure i'll like the rest of the series now. The new assistant seems lovely and interesting, but I don't know how she will be the Doctor's assistant when she's a Dalek and I don't know if i'll be able to accept a new assistant. She doesn't have red hair....or a husband. I know Whovians are used to a new assistant every couple seasons, but I like things staying the same, so...it'll be sad to see the Doctor with anyone but the Pond/Williams :(

I felt super sad last night though, when Amy said that she wanted to be with Rory and she wouldn't go back to the Tardis, my throat dried up and I felt my eyes start to water, but I didn't want to cry because I was sat in the room with my boyfriend and my parents, so I held it together but was dying inside. I can't believe they died. I hoped they would just decide to stay home and live out their lives without the Doctor, I can only imagine how Rory's dad would have took the news when he was the one who told them to go with him....I really hope they do that when the second half starts, it's wrong if they don't.

It was also the first time seeing the Weeping Angels and they CREEPED ME OUT. I've seen the crying angel spin in other sci-fi shows, but these ones were creepy as fudge. Especially the one with the smile on it's face....aargh!

Anyhoo, that's the first time in a long time I have felt depressed by a tv show! So, I've decided that I am going to buy the series from when Matt Smith started because I love him as the Doctor. So if anyone wants to buy me anything for Christmas, buy me series 5 & 6 of Doctor Who, okay? Okay.

'At least now, no one can say Amy loved Rory less than he loved her.' :'(

Are you a Whovian? What did you think to the episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...