Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ten Day 'You' Challenge: #8.

Hey guys, so some of you might have seen the post about my Glossybox yesterday (I deleted it) saying that it had been delivered somewhere other than my home, but it turned out to be a false alarm. The woman who replied to me got the order wrong, somehow. So, my mum phoned the company this morning and apparently it hadn't even been sent out by the courier yet, so amazingly it arrived ten minutes ago, after I stressed out for a week thinking that I had been ripped off. Anyhoo, i'm happy that that wasn't the case! I'm not home at the minute, i'm staying with my boyfriend until tomorrow, so I will hopefully be putting up my first ever Glossybox review soon, squee!

Back to right now though, this post will #8 of the Ten Day 'You' Challenge , so here it is :)
#8: fears.

#8: Spiders. I know this is one of the most common things in the world to be afraid of, but they creep me out so much! I think it's also the fact that they bite you, they BITE you, it just makes my skin crawl, excuse the pun.

#7: Big areas of water. I've been scared of water all my life, I hated going to the swimming baths when I was in school and I hated going in the sea when I was younger. I don't know where this fear comes from, I think the fact that I can't swim, and am not willing to learn, is the reason. I mean, i'm terrified of going in the water, so how can I learn? It's just an evil situation.

#6: Not accomplishing anything in life. I know that I will never do anything extraordinary with my life, but I'm scared that I won't do anything with it, at all. Right now I have no job, no plans for the future, no ideas of what I want to do....I don't really have a clue about what I want my life to turn out to be. I always dreamt of seeing the world and getting a job that pays well, but I know that won't happen.

#5: Losing the people that I love. Even when I was about ten, the thought of losing my parents was in my head. I don't know why it was there or why I kept thinking about it. But I realise that they won't be around forever, I realise that at some point my life will be turned upside and I also know that this is quite morbid! But it's just something I've always had in the back of my head. I'm lucky enough now to have someone else that loves me, my boyfriend. So, I'm also scared that i'll lose him one day, he has heart problems and everytime he goes into the hospital I get scared something will go wrong, but i'm also scared that he'll realise i'm not as good as he thinks I am...

#4: Not being able to have children. Tying in with the 'not accomplishing anything', I'm also scared that I won't be able to have kids. I've mentioned before that I got diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15 and that makes me worried that I won't be able to do what my body is designed to do, have little ones. I know for a fact that it's something I want to do, not right now, but in five-ten years time, but I'm not sure my body is going to be against me or not.

#3: Heights. Simple. I cannot stand heights. I want to travel the world and besides money being a problem, getting a plane will also be an obstacle I'll have to overcome.

#2: My health. My mum constantly moans at everyone in the house for obsessing over their health, but I do worry. I'm overweight for one and that is something that scares me because I know if I carry on the way i'm going, i'll end up getting diabetes as it is something that runs in my family. Secondly, i'm one of those that obsess over illnesses on the internet. If I get a pain i'll check the symptom thing on the internet and starting worrying even more! So, that's not healthy either.

#1: Zombie apocalypse. This is a silly one I know, but my boyfriend introduced me to the works of George A Romero earlier on this year and although I like the films, the thought of that actually happening scares the crap out of me. And with the incidents in America over the past few months, it seems like people are going that way. Like I said, this isn't a realistic fear, but it's something that scares me when I think about it.

So that's my fears out of the way, what are your fears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x