Friday, September 14, 2012

Outfit Inspiration - Emma Watson.

Since I did the 'Passion For Fashion' competition entry I've been looking at pictures of Emma Watson and falling in love with her outfits on & off set and it gave me an idea for a new feature on the site. The feature is me putting outfits together based on a celebrity style with clothes from street retailers. Since I am on a Harry Potter high yet again, this one is starring Emma Watson on the set of 'Perks of Being a Wallflower.'

Baseball Jacket - £39.00
Checked Shirt - £22.00
Washed Jeans - £14.00
Grand total: £108.49.

So here it is, the first installment of my 'Outfit Inspiration' feature.
So what do you think? Would you wear this outfit?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x