Sunday, 9 September 2012

Mini Haul Post - Superdrug Face Masks & MUA Mascara.

First I want to apologise for the crap quality of the following pictures, I am far to lazy to grab my camera from upstair, so I used my webcam instead.


I went out with my boyfriend and my parents this morning and went into Superdrug for the first time in ages, I was mainly looking for some new mascara and a chance to sneak a smell of the Lady Gaga perfume that just came out. (It smells really nice, the bottle too is amazing!) But as what always happens with me, I came out with more than I went in for. I came out with these:


1. MUA Makeup Academy Mascara - Shade 5 - Under £1.99.



I got this in 'Shade 5', to be honest I have no idea what that means, I opened a couple of the other shades and they were the same, so....who knows. Anyway, I have just applied it and on first look I can tell it's definitely elongated my eyelashes and gave them a bit of volume. My lashes have always been long, but a bit thin too, so this really makes my eyes pop! I'm not sure how much I paid but I know it was no more than £2, which for the quality isn't bad at all.  The packaging is just a basic black tube with MUA name on the side in silver, nothing fancy but nice all the same. So if you're looking for a basic everyday mascara, this is your 'tube'.


I got the following two items because I saw that they were new and I love trying new products and also because I need to start giving my face a little bit of a treat because it's a bit on the rough side.


2. Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask - 99p - Superdrug.




'Kick start the day with this Superdrug Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask - the perfect solution for oily and blemish prone skin. With an uplifting fragrance of cool Eucalyptus and zesty Lemon, it will revive and refresh your skin. With Witch Hazel and Willow Bark Extract to deeply cleanse pores and Dead Sea Minerals to help draw out dirt and impurities, it will leave skin looking clearer and more radiant.'


It says that it is ideal for people with oily/blemish prone skin, which is basically what my skin is like, so this one should be perfect for me. Hopefully when I've tried it, i'll be saying the same thing.


3:  Tropical Cocktail Peel Off Mask - Superdrug - 99p.



'Capture that summer holiday sensation with this Superdrug Tropical Cocktail Peel-Off Mask. With it's exotic blend of Mango Fruit and Noni Fruit Juice and a sweet creamy Coconut and Pineapple aroma, it will revitalise your skin and gently lift away dead skin cells and impurities, leaving your skin with a healthy-looking glow'.


It says this one is suitable for all skin types, which for me usually leaves my skin dry, so I'm curious to try this one out. 


So, there's my beauty buys of today, i'll be back with the reviews later on, for now, toodle pip!

What have you been buying lately?
Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x