Friday, September 07, 2012

What I Bought Today - Christmas Slippers! (I know!)

I just bought some new slippers and they are adorable! Even though Christmas is a few months away (wahh), I couldn't resist buying them from our local market. So, as i'm kind, I thought I would show them off to you guys because I want to make you jealous (HA!)

They are so cute, there were some blue ones with a dog on them, so I might get those next week. But for now, I am obsessed with these slippers, not only are they super cute, but they are so comfortable! I always get ten or so pairs between my birthday and Christmas but these are going to be my favourite pair from now on ;)


What do you think? Would you wear these for Christmas? :)
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x