Monday, September 10, 2012

Tag - How Much Is Your Face Worth?

I found this on another blog and thought that it was quite cool, I've never really calculated how much I spend on my face (because it scares the bejeezus out of me to imagine how much I waste on makeup!), so I thought that I would give it a go. Here is 'How Much Is Your Face Worth':


Concealer:
Natural Collection's Cover Up Cream - £1.99

Primer:
Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream - £6.99
Foundation: 
L'Oreal Paris' True Match Foundation - £8.00
Alternative: L'Oreal Paris' Infallible - £6.99 (half price)

Eyeshadow:
I use an old palette that I got for my 16th, 
I can't remember the brand but it cost around - £4.00
Mascara: 
MUA Makeup Academy - £1.00
Eyeliner:
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Eyeliner - £2.99

Blush:
George Blush Little Gem - £3.00
Pressed Powder:
Natural Collection's Pressed Powder - £1.99

Grand total: £36.95

I'm actually quite shocked that it was that cheap, if i'm honest. But I did say that this blog was on a budget, quite proud I don't waste too much money on making myself up. Makes me feel less vain, ha!
What about you? How much is your face worth?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x