Friday, September 21, 2012

Did I mention today is my birthday?


Hello guys! Like the title says, did I mention that today is my birthday? I think I did, but I'm in denial that it's over in just over an hour. Also the fact that on my next birthday I'll no longer be a teenager *cries inside*
Anyway, I finally got a follower, yay! Thank you, Laura Jade for being lovely and following me :) If any of you guys like my blog at all, please just press the little GFC button and follow my little corner of the world. The 'follower's section is looking lonely. Poor thing.

Anyhoo, this picture is from Tuesday night when my boyfriend took me out for a meal at a lovely Italian restaurant and I think I look okay, so I thought I'd post as a FOTN, as I've never done one of them before, so there you go....this was my face three days ago :)


L'Oreal's True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory
Natural Collection's Concealer in Light
Make-Up Academy Mascara in Black
Make-Up Academy Eye Liner Pencil in Rich Brown
Make-Up Academy Mosaic Blusher in #2.
(I was in a hurry, so didn't apply eyeshadows)

And as a added bonus here is another 'about me'.


Age: 19 today!
Bed Size: Double.
Chore you Hate: Washing dishes.
Dogs: None anymore :'(
Essential start of your day: Face wash.
Favourite Colour: Blue/silver/lime green/purple.
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Height: 5"4
Instruments I play: Nothing, always wanted to learn guitar though!
Job Title: Job hunting, currently.
Kids: None. 
Live: West Yorkshire, UK.
Mum's name: Julie.
Nickname: Lau or Fudge.
Pet Peeve: People who are judgemental.
Quote from a movie: 'How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?'
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: A few. About 6.
Time you wake up: Sometime around 12.
Underwear: What's the question?
Vegetables you dislike: Sprouts.
What makes you run late: Doing my skin care routine on a morning.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, ultra-sound.
Yummy food you make: I make??
Zoo animal: I've never been to a zoo! My parents are taking me tomorrow for my birthday :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Hope u had a good one: )
    Luv MUA products, my skin care morning routine makes me run late too!

    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenni,
      Thank you so much, my birthday was fun :)

      I've only just got into MUA products and I think they're amazing, just got the free eyeshadow palette this morning after spending £8 on their products, oops! :)

      P.S. Thank you for following my little blog :)

      Delete
    2. That's good you had a fun birthday~~

      Me too, it's so affordable and fun! I've seen reviews on MUA and I didn't know why I hadn't bought it sooner - did a MUA haul recently and I also took advantage of the £8 free eyeshadow palette hehe^^
      See here - http://jennimystyle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mua-haul-x3.html

      Your welcome, looking forward to see more of your posts x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...