Thursday, September 20, 2012

REVIEW - Barry M 296 Coral - LaFemme Beauty Black Crackle.

This post is going to be another nail post, as I have found my love for nail polish once again and considering I have got a big box full of polishes, I thought i'd slowly make my way through them all and post as I go along, so I hope you don't mind :)


The look I went for today was a crackle effect over a lovely bright coral. The nail polishes that I used were Barry M's '296 Coral' and LaFemme Beauty's Black Crackle. Together I think they make for a nice finish.

I've found some people tend to get it a bit wrong with the crackle effect polish, if you just brush it on like a regular polish you'll get boring lines instead of a nice mesh of crackle. I like to apply it in swishes or in little dabs, so that the effect is more like this:


The crackle nail polish to me is a quick and easy way to make a normal colour look exciting. I think the Coral is gorgeous to begin with but it doesn't always go with all outfits, so with the black crackle on top it blends in with almost every outfit, which it what I love about the crackle effect polish.

So, what do you think? Would you do your nails like this?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...