Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tag - Beauty vs Brains.


What is your Favourite book?
The two that come to mind are: 'Thirteen Reasons Why' - Jay Asher & 'The Host' - Stephenie Meyer. 

What motto's do you like saying a lot?
I wouldn't really say I had one. When my Mum's moaning about her weight, I always say, 'you only live once, so stop obsessing over something so stupid!'. She's not even fat, silly woman.

Which do you prefer maths or english?
Uhm, I loved maths up to the point where letters were introduced to it then it got too confusing. But I'd say English because I loved making up stories and creating characters, etc.

Which do you prefer science or art?

Art, all the way. I messed up in Science way too many times in school, but I always got complimented on my art work. I'm a creative person, so art was always something that took me a way from my issues.

Name 5 musical artists & their songs that have changed your life?

Christina Aguilera - Fighter.

Adam Lambert - Aftermath/Time For Miracles.
Taylor Swift - A Place in this World.
Demi Lovato - Skyscraper.
Miley Cyrus - The Climb.

They haven't changed my life, but they mean a lot to me.

What were your favourtite and least favourite subjects at school?
Favourites were: Art and D&T.
Least favourites were: Science, RE and History.

Who is your favourite celebrity with a brain?
Well, Stephen Fry seems to be to be the most intelligent human being on planet earth. He is amazing, I wish I knew even a fraction of what his brain harbours.

What is your nerdy little secret?
Nerdy secret? Hmm, I love watching films from when I was a kid and I occasionally burst out singing the song from 'Pippi Longstocking' :)

Who are your favourtie beauty gurus whom you admire?
Bubz from BubzBeauty is amazing. She seems like such a lovely person even after all the subs that she has she has never changed her approach to her fans.

If you could study anything, anywhere, what and where would you study?
Uhm, I've been interested in Psychology ever since watching 'Sweets' in Bones. Also, Art, Interior Design, Fashion and Photography. Since I love New York, I'd probably say NYC, as a place to study.

If your blog wasnt about beauty/fashion, what would it be about?
Well, I'm trying to add some stuff about life into it and some random thoughts, so it'd would probably just be a journal kind of thing.

Name something you are obsessed with that other people would find nerdy?
Harry Potter. My boyfriend thinks i'm a nerd for liking it so much, but it's my childhood. It made me excited about books, so I can't thank J K Rowling enough for giving such a magical story to us all.

Who will you tag?
I tag you! Whoever is reading this now!

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. great post!
    really love your blog and would love to follow you but I can't see how to follow via GFC, is there a button that I'm stupidly missing?
    Liv :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *edit.
    Just put the GFC on there, thought the follow me link was working, guess not :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x