Saturday, September 01, 2012

REVIEW - Batiste Dry Shampoo - Tropical.

As I've mentioned before I just got back from a holiday away in sunny Scarborough (I know, exotic, right?), as we were sharing a caravan with my boyfriend and his family (there were eight of us in total), I didn't fancy getting in the caravan shower with the chance of someone walking in on me, so all week I turned to this baby to keep my hair looking clean & fresh:


Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical.
I know this has been around for a while now, but when I first tried it out I didn't like it at all. When I sprayed it on my hair it looked like I was grey, no matter how much I massaged it into my hair. But I learnt that you have to give the can a major headache before spraying it on the hair, so thankfully I mastered the shaking of the can and I used it everyday on my hair to give it a clean look. I know it sounds dirty not showering for 5 days, but the rain made up for that, trust me.

If you don't know what Batiste is, basically it's a spray that you shake up and then spray it onto your roots and through the hair and then massage it in. It dries up any oil that's built up over the past day or so and leaves your hair looking clean and smelling fresh. I found that it also added a bit of volume to my hair, too, which was a nice bonus. It works wonders, I'd definitely recommend this to anyone going to any festivals or for a weekend away :)

If you buy this product I'd definitely say get the Tropical one, it smells gorgeous!

Have you used Batiste before? Which dry shampoo would you recommend?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x