Thursday, September 13, 2012

Review - La Femme Beauty 'Grey Cream'.

I love painting my nails all different colours and giving them a bit of a sparkle, so when I saw on Katie's blog that she'd done her nails in a lovely grey with a touch of sparkle, I thought they looked awesome and wanted to give them a go myself.

I've never spent more than a couple of pounds on a nail polish in all of my life, I can't really afford nail polish that costs £11 a pop, so mine's probably worth around £2. So, I wanted to do the look Katie did but on a budget.


For my version of the look, I used La Femme Beauty's polish in 'Grey Cream' and a sparkly pink polish that I got out of a set from the pound shop. La Femme Beauty nail polishes are really cheap and are good quality products, I've used these all my life and I adore the colours that they have. You can get a set of 9 for around £5 on Amazon, so cheap as chips! As for the added sparkle, you can literally use any glitter polish to achieve this look.


In my opinion, you don't have to spend a ton on nail polishes to get a cool look, I think my nails look just as good as they would with the expensive polish as they do with the cheaper stuff. 

What do you think? Would you go the budget beauty route?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x