Tuesday, August 07, 2012

REVIEW - Young Skin Matte Finish Moisturiser.

Today's little review is for Skin System's Young Skin Matte Finish Moisturiser from Asda that I picked up for £1! The back of the tube says that it has been formulated to be a part of your daily skin regime to help maintain youthful looking skin for a shine-free finish



It contains lovely natural ingredients like: Aloe Vera, Willow & Papaya Natural Extract

It also says that it helps to clarify the skin and reduce redness. It’s also paraben free & suitable for vegetarians, so it sounds good all way round, right?
I used this for about a week and I decided that I had to stop using it because in all honesty, it made my face feel worse. It made my face feel really tight, dry and it just didn't feel moisturised at all. Although it does do one thing it promises to do, it does actually give you the matte finish it promises. So, I suppose that's alright, but it's just not as good as it makes itself sound. I definitely won't be using this 'moisturiser' in the future.
Have you tried this moisturiser?
Laura x

UPDATE: Even though this didn't do a good job when I first tried it, I began applying this during the Summer to try and combat my oily skin and it worked like a treat. So, if you have oily skin definitely use this and it will help to soak up the oil in the hotter months.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have extremely oily skin and bought this because it was only 89p, now checking your review I'm so glad I did ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm glad. I hope it works for you :) x

      Delete
  2. Hey, i have super oily skin have struggled to find a moisturiser that doesn't just exacerbate the issue, ive used high end products and high street to no avail. Picked this up as i thought its worth a go for a pound and it really is good under foundation throughout the day!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing moisturiser for oily skin! It definitely made this past Summer better for me :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...