Saturday, 25 August 2012

REVIEW- Technic Whipped Foundation Mousse - Ivory

I was out in town this morning and I have been eyeing up this product for the past few weeks, but couldn't really afford it. Today though, I gave in and I finally bought it! It is by the budget brand, Technic, and it is their Whipped Foundation Mouse in Ivory.


(picture is of 021 Natural, but shade I am reviewing is Ivory)

I was first drawn to this foundation as I previously purchased Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse and fell in love with it, but with the price soaring up to almost £10, I couldn't afford to keep spending that much money every month on a new pot, so I thought that this would be a good alternative.

This foundation claims to smooth over skin without clogging pores and gives a good enough coverage to hide any imperfections that may pop up!

Before buying it, I tried the foundation on my face/neck (shade: ivory) and the colour matched perfectly, but when I got it home and applied it I found that the 'hide imperfections' part of the label didn't really live up to what it says. As I've rambled on about it before, I've got scars from previous spot encounters, some small pimples on my chin and a little bit of redness in my cheeks and although it evened out my skin tone, the scars and spots were still visible underneath the mousse. I will admit I wasn't wearing any concealer, so it might not be all that bad, but I would definitely rather save up for the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in comparison to this, as I don't have to apply concealer underneath that and I prefer not to apply too much stuff to my face.

P.S. For the paler ladies, the lightest shade is 'ivory', but it is really pale and matches my skin, so don't be put off if you've purchased ivory's before and they were too dark.
This is available from the BodyCare shop for £3.00 :)

Would you consider buying this product?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x