Thursday, August 23, 2012

REVIEW - Skin Wisdom Youth Protect Moisturiser.

I've been on the hunt for a new moisturiser lately as mine wasn't getting rid of the dry skin on my cheeks/nose/head, so when I had a pop to Tesco I had a look at their range and found a moisturiser by Skin Wisdom called Youth Protect Day Moisturiser.

I've been using this moisturiser every morning for the past month or so and i've come to conclusion that I like it and I don't. I have a love-hate relationship with it. It makes my skin feel extremely soft and supple, but I have combination skin and this moisturiser isn't fast absorbing and feels quite greasy when applied. I'm not sure whether it's oil-free either, I can't remember it saying it on the box, but that's the only thing I can fault on it. It's no good for someone wanting to get on with their day as you have to wait a good five minutes for it to absorb into the skin before applying make-up. 


If you've got dry skin, this will be great for you as it will add tons of moisture to your skin and probably clear up your dry skin quickly. If you've got combo skin, I'd definitely steer clear of this moisturiser. This is currently available for £3.50 at Tesco.

Have you tried this product?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x