Monday, 6 August 2012

REVIEW - Pantene Pro V. Smooth & Sleek 2 in 1 - Shampoo & Conditioner.

Today's review is my current favourite 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner, I've been using this 2 in 1 for a while now, so I thought I would finally give it a review. The product in question is the amazing Pantene Pro-V's Smooth & Sleek 2 in 1 for Normal - Thick hair.
I originally bought this because it said on the tv advert that it made split ends appear mended and hair looking healthy and sleek. I've been using it for around a year or so and it really has changed my hair. Before I used it, my hair was at its worst. It was super dry and felt like straw and I had split ends everywhere, it made my hair look like I had little knots in it and when I tugged on it they broke off in my hands! But now, after using Pantene Pro V's 2 in 1 my hair is soft, smooth & the split ends aren't as noticeable as they were before. Result!
I only tend to wash my hair two to three times per week, I try to avoid doing it more than that as it’s said that washing it everyday gets rid of essential oils in your hair, I don’t know if that is true, but I’m not willing to risk it. I don't want to do anything more to kill off my hair, if I can help it. So, if like me, you only wash a couple times a week, the 500ml should last you a good couple of months.
I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a hair boost. The Pantene brand has about 4 or 5 different sets to their shampoo/conditioners, so there should be a set to suit your hair type perfectly. Their hair masks are great too as an added boost to your hair!

Do you use Pantene? What do you think? Would you switch to this brand?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x