Saturday, August 18, 2012

REVIEW - Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Moisturiser - Nutritive Mango Oil.

I may have posted before about how I have dry skin on my knees/elbows and the top of my arms tend to get a little dry in the winter, so I decided I was going to start moisturising everyday (something I hadn't cared about doing before) and after seeing an advertisement on TV for this product I thought I'd give it a go.

I chose to get the Nutritive Mango Oil formula for Dry Skin by Garnier and I've been using it morning and night for the past few months and it really has made a nice difference to my skin. It's a lot softer and smoother, the rough patches on my elbows and knees have become less noticeable and my skin doesn't feel dried out during the day. It also claims that if you moisturise just the one day, your skin will feel hydrated for the next week, hence the 7 Days thing. I'm not sure if this is true as I've used the product everyday.

The texture of the product is very creamy, but it's not greasy, which surprised me because most other moisturisers I've tried have been greasy and hard to absorb, but this one absorbs after a minute or so of being on the skin, so you don't have to wait around for it to dry.

The product is said to give off great results because of the ingredients inside of it: L'Bifidus, which helps to lock in moisture deep down and shield against your skin losing moisture throughout the day. Also, Nutritive Mango Oil, which is a natural emollient rich in essential nutrients which are known to soften and smooth out skin.

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. It's amazing! It will do wonders to your skin. Even if your skin is naturally smooth and soft, try it out. The moisturiser comes in different formulas for different skin types; there's one for normal skin, dry skin or extra dry skin. So no matter your skin type, there's a moisturiser for you. 

Have you tried these moisturisers out?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...