Saturday, 11 August 2012

REVIEW - Natural Collection's Pressed Powder in Cool.

Today's review is for a new product that I've recently been using. It's the first pressed powder that I've used and it is Natural Collection's Pressed Powder in the shade Cool.


I bought this a couple of weeks ago from Boots for the low low price of only £1.99 (all of the Natural Collection makeup is £1.99 each). I've never used pressed powder before but as it's been really hot over the past week I started brushing it on over my foundation to get of the shine on my face. To my surprise this lovely little powder really gives you a matte finish that lasts and sets the makeup for hours. I get an oily t-zone after a few hours or wearing foundation but this pressed powder dries that oil right up and leaves my skin looking shine free and natural.

The pressed powder comes in three different shades: Warm, cool and neutral. As a pale girl, I went with the 'cool' shade as it blended really well with my natural skin tone.

The only thing that I can say wrong about it is that if you're out in the sun and it's really warm, you may need to take some blotting sheets with you as even this gem can't hold back the shine then!
Have you tried the Natural Collection range?

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x