Sunday, August 19, 2012

REVIEW - Beauty Formula's Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips.

This is a post about blackhead removal. I know it's not the most glamorous subject in the beauty world, but it's a fact that almost everyone gets them. If like me you have large pores, they tend to get clogged up a lot and you have those pesky blackheads then here's a product you will come to cherish and consider a holy grail to your skin care routine.

These are Beauty Formulas Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips. I bought these from my local pound shop, Poundland. I've used plenty of blackhead cleansers and facial washes to try and clear out my pores, but these I know for a fact work wonders. All you do with these is wet your nose (preferably with warm water), press the pore strip tightly onto the nose and let it dry and then carefully peel it off. I say 'carefully' because these do hurt slightly when you peel them off, so make sure you don't allow the strip to dry onto the areas at the side of the nose! When peeled off you can literally see the gunk on the strip from your nose, so there's no saying that these strips don't work because they absolutely do.

I use these strips a few times a week to remove any dirt that has built up over the week and my pores look a whole lot better with them. I'd definitely recommend these for sure. They're an amazing product!

If you have blackhead problems on other parts of the face, Beauty Formula's also do a 'Face' set which features pore strips for the forehead and the chin area. 

Have you tried Beauty Formulas pore strips?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...