Friday, August 03, 2012

REVIEW - Charles Worthington's Volume Body Booster Mousse.

Today's review is for a hair mousse that i've recently been using. I don't usually bother with styling products but when I tried this one I knew that I'd never go back! This review if of the Charles Worthington's (Takeaway) Volume Body Booster Mousse! 

Firstly, you should know that I have THE flattest hair on earth. It just will not do anything unless I put a lot of effort into it. So, I decided to buy a volume boosting mousse to apply to my hair before blow drying. I didn't expect much, but when I put this mousse in my hair and blow dryed it, I could definitely see a difference in volume. It added a nice shine to my hair too, but I always apply it after heat defence spray, so remember to do that too.
The application is pretty straightforward, squirt a little bit of the product (a lot depending on hair length) and evenly spread it through the lengths of your hair and then brush through (don't apply directly to the roots, just brush it in). Before blow drying I flip my head upside down and brush my hair forward, so when you dry it the roots dry straight up adding a bit more volume. So, basically just blow dry and then flip hair back over, comb it through and you'll see the difference that it makes. It's really good, it's one of my favourite products!

Have you tried this product?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...