Friday, August 03, 2012

REVIEW - Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Beige.

Today's review is for Natural Collection's Tinted Moisturiser. To be honest with you, I'd never heard of Natural Collection until today. I was just looking in Boots, scanning the make-up stands for any new products and I came across the Natural Collection's stand. Of course I was drawn straight in with the well advertised 3 for £5 offers written everywhere. So, after much deliberation, I picked up this, a cover up concealer and a pressed powder.

Now to the nitty-gritty business. When I applied this product for the first time, straight away I thought that it was quite thick and very hard to blend in. The formula is just horrible. It feels like a toothpaste rather than a lovely, light moisturiser. I didn't like it at allI left it on for an hour to test out the staying power and even that wasn't good, it seemed to make my face slightly oily and it gave a green tinge to my skin. I love the 3 for £5 offer, but I do not love this tinted moisturiser. At all.


So much for finding a budget brand, eh? Definitely disappointed with this product.
Have you tried any of the Natural Collection brand?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...