Friday, August 24, 2012

Mini Haul Post - Clean & Clear Moisturiser & Morning Energy Daily Facial Scrub.

Yesterday I was casually walking around Tesco (I seem to go there a lot!) with my Mum and saw that some Clean & Clear products were on sale, as my products were running low I decided to buy Clean & Clear's Dual Action Moisturiser and Morning Energy Skin Energising Daily Facial Scrub.



I was drawn to these not just for the sale prices of £2-£3 but for the fact that they are oil-freewhich is why I hate the moisturiser that i'm using now, because it's too greasy and my skin is too oily to begin with, so I needed something that would soak that right up and these products seem promising.

The only thing that I can fault with them right now, just from the first review, is that the moisturiser doesn't have SPF in it, which is disappointing. Since I use a bb cream under my foundation that has SPF15 in it, that doesn't really bother me too much. But always remember to use SPF when out in the sun.

So that's my newest buys, I haven't tried them yet, but will definitely post a review when I have.
Have you tried these products?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x