Friday, August 24, 2012

Wishlist - Foundations I Want To Try.

Even though I've been searching and searching, I can't seem to find many foundations with a shade light enough to match my skin tone or a yellow undertone that doesn't make me look orange, but I came across these three that seem to have a really light shade to each of them, so I've added them to my wishlist.
Rimmel London's Stay Matter Foundation in Ivory.
L'Oreal Paris' Infallible 16hr Foundation in Porcelain.
17 Miracle Matte Foundation in Porcelain.

Hopefully after I've come back from my holiday, I'll be able to save up and try these products out. I can't wait!

Have you tried any of these foundation?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...