Monday, August 06, 2012

REVIEW - Avon's Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub.

Today's review is for a product that I've been using for quite a while now and I adore it. It is probably my favourite skin care product EVER. It is Avon Clearskin's Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub.

I bought this on a random Avon spree a few years ago. It says that it exfoliates the skin to lift away dirt and excess oil to reveal skin that feels and looks brighter. Since I was suffering from dry skin and I had a lot of blackheads on my nose, I thought I would give it a go and see if it was any good for me.
The consistency of the scrub is quite thick and this can make it a little harder to get out of the tube which is the only problem I found with this product. The product itself is really gritty and you can definitely feel it working when you use it. 
I, myself, have big pores and they get clogged up easily with makeup, oil and dirt, but after using this it left my face feeling very cleansed and refreshed. After a couple of weeks I noticed my pores were smaller and the dirt wasn't as bad as before, so this is definitely my go to scrub for when I have bad dry skin days.


I tend to use this two to three times a week depending on how my skin is, I wouldn't recommend using it more than that as it is quite tough on the skin. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin as the grains will certainly irritate your skin. This is available from the Avon website for around £4.
What do you think? Would you use this product?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x